All About Minis
By AnnaMarie Stephens
What to expect
Do you love minis, but struggle booking all your spots?
Do you dread doing minis but recognize it’s a great source of income, so you do them anyway?
Or are you just feeling kind of STUCK when it comes to mini sessions in general?
If one of these sounds familiar, this is the course for you! Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just launched your photography business, there’s something in this course for everyone. Personally, I love minis and do a little over 100 mini sessions every year. Mini sessions make up a sizable chunk of my income, and they’re a lot of fun for me. Through this course, I aim to help you learn from my years of mistakes and triumphs to become a mini-session expert in no time.
I’ll give you all my best tips, tricks, and marketing tools so that not only are you selling out your minis, but you’re delivering GORGEOUS, DETAILED, CLIENT FOCUSED galleries to every single family that shows up. Together, we will go over everything from picking the perfect location to how to upsell your galleries for maximum profit. Plus, learn my trademark method for filling up every single spot every time.
Ready to dive in and make some magic out of madness? Let’s go!
What you will learn
- How to effectively plan your minis so that they appeal to your ideal client, align with your brand, and ensure the location is accessible
- How to price your mini sessions for PROFIT - Upselling is everything!
- Several different ways to market your minis for maximum bookings
- Timeline for when to start advertising and marketing for your upcoming minis
- How to maximize the perceived value of mini sessions by staying in constant contact with your clients
- How to ensure a large variety of photos in your gallery through use of posing, prompts, and capturing the details of a session
- How to minimize your time commitment and maximize profits
- A brief touch on editing in Lightroom
- Why I love minis - Hear about my passion for these types of sessions firsthand
- Types of mini sessions to consider - 100 mini session themes to get you inspired!
- Planning your Mini: Whether or not to use props, lighting conditions to look out for, plus a lot of helpful tips for picking a location for a seamless mini session
- How to decide what type of mini session is best for your brand
- Mini session pricing - Base price + Adding on Images
- How to effectively market your minis so that they book up and sell out
- Timeline leading up to and after minis - Walk your clients through every single step to increase the value they feel they're getting when they book a session with you
- How to create meaningful connections in a limited time frame - Goes over posing, prompts, and details
- What to do when things don't go as planned - How to deal with grumpy dads, uncooperative kids, and bad weather
- How to maximize variety in a mini session gallery and upsell
- What a typical mini session looks like for me, start to finish
- Presets I use, batch editing, how to minimize time commitment and maximize profits
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 79 Page PDF going over everything you will ever need to know about mini sessions
- List of 100 Mini Session Types to get you inspired
- Two editing videos so you can see not only how I deal with different lighting conditions in post, but also how I get that bold color with accurate skin tones
- Tons of tips and tricks for everything from how to use facebook ads to market your minis to what type of setting to look for when location scouting for your next round of mini sessions
- Discount code for 15% off the presets I use on all my sessions
- Discount code for my favorite platform for booking minis through
- Two behind the scenes videos to watch how I run real mini sessions
- One Q&A video of me answering real questions from real BEC members