By Letha Imboden
Cinematic Editing for the Bold & Emotive Photographer
Much like scenes from your favorite movie, cinematic photography can evoke an emotional response. This type of editing is a highly effective storytelling technique that can create images with depth and feeling. There are many ways to create your own cinematic style image from shooting to the digital darkroom!
Have you ever wondered how to make your images look like film in Lightroom?
Want to learn how to edit beautiful cinematic images?
As I invite you into my cinematic world, together we will fully edit images. No matter your experience level, we go from start to finish in very detailed steps while we add drama and a sense of nostalgia to images.
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - What gear and camera settings I use to shoot with
- What I use to edit with
- How to shoot digital but edit to look like film
- How to evoke emotion with colors
- How to make your images look like movie stills
- How to transform any preset to give it cinematic magic
- A deeper understanding of color theory
- What to look for when shooting
- Camera settings
- - 50+ page downloadable PDF
- Editing video step by step of 20 images
- Videos available in closed captions