Everyday Stories: Documenting Your Life
By Brianna Merritt
My photography journey began when I had my first daughter, Paisley. She grew so fast, I felt like I could blink, and she would sprout two more inches. I began to document all her moments. They meant everything to me, and I never wanted to forget every detail, small and big, about her in those very moments. I haven’t slowed down any and now I have two additional lovely ladies to document as well. To be a great artist, it’s essential to circle back to the root of your inspiration and dive into the magic of your own life around you.
To be a great artist, it’s essential to circle back to the root of your inspiration and dive into the magic of your own life around you. We tell our clients all the time about the importance of documenting the little moments to have memories you can see and feel all over again. What about us? We need that too. Documenting your own life doesn’t have to be a hassle added onto your already busy schedule. In this course you are going to come along a journey with me where we will dive into creating magic in your everyday life in way that is easy and fun for you and the ones around you.
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - More images from your personal life to reflect on
- To learn how to use light, emotion, angles, editing, and so much more to create a more meaningful image
- To strengthen your creative voice
- How to use different lighting to create impactful images
- Use emotion in different ways to embody the true story of a moment
- Learn about true documentary style photographs and how to take them
- Make more interesting images by using objects to add dimension and color
- Change your perspective by learning how to take a picture using creative angles
- Edit an image with me
- Join my creative challenges and exercises to put your knowledge to use and make the most out of what you’ve learned
- - 100 page, Detailed Downloadable PDF
- 1 Editing Video
- Audio Assistance
- Exercises Inspired by Light, Creating Emotion, Documentary Style, Creative Angles, Editing
"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children" – Charles R Swindoll
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!