How To Create Dramatic Skies
By Nicole Geraldine
This course will walk you step by step on how to bring your images to life in Lightroom Classic. Are you stuck and want to add more drama to your images? Say no more! You will learn my favorite go-to camera settings to make your skies pop. We will go over how important it is to style your clients, different lighting scenarios, Lightroom tools + brushes, and so much more!
I know, I know everyone says it... just go for it, you'll figure it out. That is true, but what about all the hard work, tears, and time that takes just to "get there" right? No one talks about that. No one tells you all the obstacles you will face alone and all the wrong turns you will take. Well, buckle up, because I am here to teach you all my Lightroom secrets, all my shortcuts, and everything else you need to know to get those skies popping while keeping your work cohesive. You will get there, you will achieve your dream work. You will find your spark again. I got you!
Please note: For this course, you will need the latest version of Lightroom Classic and basic Lightroom knowledge. My presets are not included with this course and are only offered through my mentorships and workshops. you will be able to purchase My Keel Sol brushes for 20% off with a special BEC coupon code located in the course instructions.
What will you learn
- - What's in my camera bag? My go-to lens
- My go-to camera settings for those dramatic skies
- Wardrobe guidance for your sessions and why it is so important to take control of your styling
- Learn about my favorite Lightroom brushes + tools
- Learn how I achieve my bold and dramatic edits just in Lightroom alone
- Learn about the importance of a legal contract
- Navigate Lightroom tools
- How to add boldness and drama to your images
- How to use my brushes to add the finishing touches to your images
- How to set different camera settings for different lighting scenarios
- Why styling guidance is so important to create aesthetic images
- Why investing in a legal contract is essential when running a business
- - 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF packed with remarkable information
- Get out of your comfort zone exercises
- 4 editing videos covering different lighting scenarios (sunrise, harsh lighting, golden hour, and blue hour)
- 1 extended behind the scenes clip