How To Create Dramatic Skies
By Nicole Geraldine
This course will walk you step by step on how to bring your images to life in Lightroom Classic. Are you stuck and want to add more drama to your images? Say no more! You will learn my favorite go-to camera settings to make your skies pop. We will go over how important it is to style your clients, different lighting scenarios, Lightroom tools + brushes, and so much more!
I know, I know everyone says it... just go for it, you'll figure it out. That is true, but what about all the hard work, tears, and time that takes just to "get there" right? No one talks about that. No one tells you all the obstacles you will face alone and all the wrong turns you will take. Well, buckle up, because I am here to teach you all my Lightroom secrets, all my shortcuts, and everything else you need to know to get those skies popping while keeping your work cohesive. You will get there, you will achieve your dream work. You will find your spark again. I got you!
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
Please note: For this course, you will need the latest version of Lightroom Classic and basic Lightroom knowledge. My presets are not included with this course and are only offered through my mentorships and workshops. you will be able to purchase My Keel Sol brushes for 20% off with a special BEC coupon code located in the course instructions.
What will you learn
- - What's in my camera bag? My go-to lens
- My go-to camera settings for those dramatic skies
- Wardrobe guidance for your sessions and why it is so important to take control of your styling
- Learn about my favorite Lightroom brushes + tools
- Learn how I achieve my bold and dramatic edits just in Lightroom alone
- Learn about the importance of a legal contract
- Navigate Lightroom tools
- How to add boldness and drama to your images
- How to use my brushes to add the finishing touches to your images
- How to set different camera settings for different lighting scenarios
- Why styling guidance is so important to create aesthetic images
- Why investing in a legal contract is essential when running a business
- - 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF packed with remarkable information
- Get out of your comfort zone exercises
- 4 editing videos covering different lighting scenarios (sunrise, harsh lighting, golden hour, and blue hour)
- 1 extended behind the scenes clip
"It’s only after you have stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform." -Roy T. Bennett
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!