How To Use PS Actions & Portraiture
By Theresa Sherron
What to expect
If you are wanting to learn how to achieve more rich, bold, colorful edits using photoshop, you’re in the right place. I know photoshop can be overwhelming and terrifying, but once learning it, it can CHANGE the way you edit tremendously! In order to achieve this beautiful, colorful edit – there are so many more things that go into place besides just editing. In this course I give you some styling tips on how to help your edits STAND OUT.
My goal is to be a step in the right direction if you are wanting more colorful edits with your images! So much more goes into just putting a preset on and if you are ready for that journey, let’s get you started! Let’s open your mind into photoshop!
What you will learn
- Achieve more bold richness photos together
- Learn new settings for portraiture & how to really use it to finalize an image!
- Learn how to batch edit!
- Learn a little more how you can receive richness with your wardrobe!
- Running my favorite brush actions & how to properly use them & how I would use them!
- Going over brushing on and off certain areas in photoshop & how to do so!
- Learning how to use larger actions with multiple items into one action!
- Going over portraiture & my settings that I use!
- How to batch edit!
- How to record your actions and save them as a “favorite” so it’s easier to use and find them!
- Going over a little bit about the business side of how I run things!
- Styling YOUR brand and making YOU stand out!
- What’s all in my camera bag? What do I shoot with? Where do I keep my gear?
- Settings in a few different lighting situations!
- Styling your clients and WHY.
- Actions I use and why!
- Talking about my base presets (which are only available through my online mentorships, one on ones or workshops!)
- Emotive Posing (very little since it’s a photoshop course)
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Over 60 minutes of Editing in Photoshop
- Intro into Photoshop
- Running Actions & Brushes
- Portraiture Overview
- How to Pre-Save a Workflow
- Style YOUR brand
- Try Different Lighting Situations
- Style a Session for YOU
- Try the actions I use
- Write up YOUR own family questionnaire
- Create YOUR own workflow
- Do a batch edit!
- Try a Portraiture setting
- BTS family of four session
- Video about business
- Video over mentorships
- Video of WHY questionnaires are more important than prompts
- Video of chatting about styling (Why it's actually important?)
- Raw video of a real client closet fitting apt with a client
- BTS motherhood session
**Presets, Actions NOT included**