How To Use PS Actions & Portraiture
By Theresa Sherron
If you are wanting to learn how to achieve more rich, bold, colorful edits using photoshop, you’re in the right place. I know photoshop can be overwhelming and terrifying, but once learning it, it can CHANGE the way you edit tremendously! In order to achieve this beautiful, colorful edit – there are so many more things that go into place besides just editing. In this course I give you some styling tips on how to help your edits STAND OUT.
My goal is to be a step in the right direction if you are wanting more colorful edits with your images! So much more goes into just putting a preset on and if you are ready for that journey, let’s get you started! Let’s open your mind into photoshop!
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
**Actions, Brushes & Portraiture is sold separately*
What will you learn
- - Achieve more bold richness photos together
- Learn new settings for portraiture & how to really use it to finalize an image!
- Learn how to batch edit!
- Learn a little more how you can receive richness with your wardrobe!
- Running my favorite brush actions & how to properly use them & how I would use them!
- Going over brushing on and off certain areas in photoshop & how to do so!
- Learning how to use larger actions with multiple items into one action!
- Going over portraiture & my settings that I use!
- How to batch edit!
- How to record your actions and save them as a “favorite” so it’s easier to use and find them!
- Going over a little bit about the business side of how I run things!
- Styling YOUR brand and making YOU stand out!
- What’s all in my camera bag? What do I shoot with? Where do I keep my gear?
- Settings in a few different lighting situations!
- Styling your clients and WHY.
- Actions I use and why!
- Talking about my base presets (which are only available through my online mentorships, one on ones or workshops!)
- Emotive Posing (very little since it’s a photoshop course)
- - 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Over 60 minutes of Editing in Photoshop
- Intro into Photoshop
- Running Actions & Brushes
- Portraiture Overview
- How to Pre-Save a Workflow
- Style YOUR brand
- Try Different Lighting Situations
- Style a Session for YOU
- Try the actions I use
- Write up YOUR own family questionnaire
- Create YOUR own workflow
- Do a batch edit!
- Try a Portraiture setting
"Life is a journey, enjoy the trip. Aim for the sky, but move slowly, enjoying every step along the way. It is all those little steps that make the journey complete. The journey is a reward. Stay patient and trust your journey. Life is about the journey, not about the destination. Life is a journey, travel it well."
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!