Making Sense of Soft Proofs
By Karina Beck
This course is for the photographer who wants to realistically grow their income, while also streamlining their post session process. Have you heard of the saying, “work smarter, not harder?” I am guessing you have, and that is exactly what I want to talk about with incorporating soft proof viewing galleries. I will specifically be teaching my soft proof process and how to integrate this into your current work flow. Expect to learn the why behind soft proofs, my verbiage for e-mail and gallery templates, short cuts for efficiency, and how these small changes can help increase your income.
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - What a soft proof gallery is and how you can present it
- How to prepare your client for receiving a soft proof gallery
- My current post session process, explained, in thorough detail, with screenshots
- What programs I use and what programs are available
- Fear based questions and confidently answer those with solutions
- Feedback from photographers I have helped, who have implemented soft proof viewing galleries
- - 51 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Audio reading of PDF
- I share my entire process beginning with culling a gallery, making soft proof light edits, shortcut method to uploading directly to your gallery site
- The e-mail I send for selecting images
- How your client chooses favorites Video
- How to efficiently find the favorites in LR, making final edits, and sending the gallery off Video
“Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” G.K. Nelson
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!