Making Sense of Soft Proofs
By Karina Beck
What to expect
This course is for the photographer who wants to realistically grow their income, while also streamlining their post session process. Have you heard of the saying, “work smarter, not harder?” I am guessing you have, and that is exactly what I want to talk about with incorporating soft proof viewing galleries. I will specifically be teaching my soft proof process and how to integrate this into your current work flow. Expect to learn the why behind soft proofs, my verbiage for e-mail and gallery templates, short cuts for efficiency, and how these small changes can help increase your income.
What you will learn
- What a soft proof gallery is and how you can present it
- How to prepare your client for receiving a soft proof gallery
- My current post session process, explained, in thorough detail, with screenshots
- What programs I use and what programs are available
- Fear based questions and confidently answer those with solutions
- Feedback from photographers I have helped, who have implemented soft proof viewing galleries
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 51 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Audio reading of PDF
- I share my entire process beginning with culling a gallery, making soft proof light edits, shortcut method to uploading directly to your gallery site
- The e-mail I send for selecting images
- How your client chooses favorites Video
- How to efficiently find the favorites in LR, making final edits, and sending the gallery off Video
- My client acknowledgements prior to booking template
- My verbiage in client quote, e-mail template I send with soft proofs template
- Exclusive discount code for Artistry by Light Presets
- An exercise to identify your ideal client (be ready to grab a piece of paper and pen, there are several questions to help you visualize your ideal client and how you can better market to that person)