Making Sense of Soft Proofs
By Karina Beck
What to expect
This course is for the photographer who wants to realistically grow their income, while also streamlining their post session process. Have you heard of the saying, “work smarter, not harder?” I am guessing you have, and that is exactly what I want to talk about with incorporating soft proof viewing galleries. I will specifically be teaching my soft proof process and how to integrate this into your current work flow. Expect to learn the why behind soft proofs, my verbiage for e-mail and gallery templates, short cuts for efficiency, and how these small changes can help increase your income.
What you will learn
- What a soft proof gallery is and how you can present it
- How to prepare your client for receiving a soft proof gallery
- My current post session process, explained, in thorough detail, with screenshots
- What programs I use and what programs are available
- Fear based questions and confidently answer those with solutions
- Feedback from photographers I have helped, who have implemented soft proof viewing galleries
You may also like
"I've been contemplating switching to soft proofs for a while and this course game me the push I needed! Karina is so thorough and explained things I never even thought about. I'm not the best with words so I especially love that she provided the verbiage that she uses in emails to her clients throughout the image selection process. This course is a must have!"
"Thank you for making this! It was so easy to follow and the information just clicked. I'm excited to try this new method, it makes sense to only edit what the client actually loves."
"I just recently changed my packages to only include a specific amount of images with the option to upgrade. I was genuinely confused on how to present a proof gallery without spending hours editing for some folks to only move forward with a percentage of those full-edited images. This course has opened my eyes and it's like a light bulb went off... so THANK YOU. I have already changed my quotes/invoices to reflect the new method of proofing and I am looking forward to editing only the images I am paid to edit. This is life-changing!"
"This is my first time implementing soft proofs in my business so I really needed to get a handle on how to do it efficiently and profitably. Client communication is something I highly value so I was pleased to get so many pointers on helping new and past clients understand and love this system. Karina made learning this method concise and easy to understand. Her instructions are clear and actionable. Thank you for this course!"
"Absolutely THE best investment! Worth way more in my opinion! I just started implementing soft proofs in my business this year and this course helped streamline my process even more! Karina is an amazing teacher and gives such great information in this course for even seasoned photographers. 10/10 recommend."
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 51 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Audio reading of PDF
- I share my entire process beginning with culling a gallery, making soft proof light edits, shortcut method to uploading directly to your gallery site
- The e-mail I send for selecting images
- How your client chooses favorites Video
- How to efficiently find the favorites in LR, making final edits, and sending the gallery off Video
- My client acknowledgements prior to booking template
- My verbiage in client quote, e-mail template I send with soft proofs template
- Exclusive discount code for Artistry by Light Presets
- An exercise to identify your ideal client (be ready to grab a piece of paper and pen, there are several questions to help you visualize your ideal client and how you can better market to that person)