Naturally Newborns + Family
By Annie Nelson
Do you tend to shy away from booking newborn sessions due to the props, backdrops, outfits, posing and wrapping and everything else that goes along with them? Well then it is time for you to embrace the NATURAL approach to newborn sessions, with NO posing or wrapping or props involved! Or maybe you already shoot posed newborn sessions but want to branch out and start going in another direction. Either way, this course is for you!
Newborn sessions were something I personally shied away from a couple of years ago, but they have become one of my passions. My hangup a couple of years ago was I didn't realize I could "do" newborn sessions without all of the complicated wrapping, posing, props, backdrops, expensive little outfits and everything else that goes into traditional studio newborn sessions. Once I discovered a more natural lifestyle approach, I was HOOKED.
Learning how to go into people's homes and capture their real stories and lives has been an amazing journey for me and my business. You CAN be a newborn photographer, studio or no studio, and without the hefty price tag that comes with the more traditional studio approach. And you can do it BEAUTIFULLY
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - How to capture families and newborns naturally and beautifully, no posing, wrapping or props necessary.
- How to authentically tell their story in their own home, or in a studio space (even a spare room in YOUR home turned into a studio, like mine!)
- How to use natural light to create beautiful imagery, no artificial light needed.
Learn how I edit my own images in the bold and moody style while still keeping them very natural.
What presets and actions I personally use in all of my own work and how I tweak them to fit my style.
- How I go about styling my families and what very inexpensive items you can bring along to your sessions to help you level up.
- How to deal with homes that are "tricky" to work in, small, cluttered, not much natural light.
- How to get your clients on board with the lifestyle approach to newborn sessions so that you can shoot what you LOVE, rather than what you THINK your clients want.
- - 75 Page PDF
- 2 detailed editing videos from the BTS sessions
- Detailed video showing session flow and fully edited examples of my sunroom-turned-studio sessions
- Video showing the full gallery of edited images from the BTS video, including explanation
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!