Power of Color
By Brianna Merritt
What to expect
This course is for any photographer. We are going to dive into editing with bold colors and rich tones along with editing for those who like a moodier and more neutral vibe. You will learn new things in Lightroom, Camera Raw, and Photoshop. It is time for you to break out and be the photographer that you are yearning to be, and I am here to show you what that process looks like and how to stay consistent. If you’ve ever wondered why presets work for other photographers, but you can’t seem to make them work for you, I have the answers.
I love being an educator! It is going to be so fulfilling to watch all my students take off and stand in their own light. It is time for you to stop watching from the sidelines, watching what everyone else is doing, and CREATE your own magic.
What you will learn
- How to use the HSL panel in Lightroom + Camera Raw
- How to alter multiple colors to make a new color
- How to perfect skin tones
- How to use Split Toning
- How to make colors pop
- How to use layers in Photoshop
- How to mask adjustments off subjects in Photoshop
- Creating your aesthetic from start to finish
- Using styling choices to create better edits
- Editing with my Floral Vibes Preset Pack + my freshly released Cottage Core Preset Pack
- Masking in Lightroom
- How to create your brand colors and stick to them
- Create your own actions and brushes
- How to check your white balance
- Fixing Skin Tones
- How to deal with problem clients
- Pricing Structure
- Editing start to finish
- How to apply the included actions and brushes
- How to batch edit in Photoshop
- How to create actions in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Why white balance is so important to get right
- How to be consistent with your brand colors
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 100 Page Downloadable PDF
- Guiding for styling your clients
- BTS video of a family/newborn session outdoors
- Editing Video on how to make your own brushes and action & using Camera Raw
- HSL Sliders & Color Grading Editing Video
- Batch Editing
- PDF Audio Reading
- Full Lightroom Edit with brushes
- Full Photoshop edit using included actions
- My workflow for the entire client process, including editing
- 12 Lightroom Brush Pack
- 6 Photoshop Actions
**Presets NOT included**