Power of Moments
By Letha Imboden
No matter who or where we are, we can all relate to average moments of magic and grace. Moments that fill our memories with tender touches, warm embraces, and soft giggles. Moments that are powerful to us. These powerful moments are ones that when we look back on them, they lift us above the everyday, pull us out of the darkest moments. Inspire joy, delight, and a pure sense of connection. As photographers it is our job to look for and target a specific moment, capture it, and to elevate it. To truly to take the ordinary moments and turn them into extraordinary pieces of art for our clients.
How do we know what to look for and when do we look for it?
How do we take a regular session and elevate the experience for your client?
This course is designed for those wanting to enhance their client experience while producing fully emotive images without relying on poses and prompts. I teach you how to deepen your client relationship and where to find their powerful moments. Together we’ll edit images in Lightroom and Photoshop and show you a few tricks to aid in enhancing emotion in your final product.
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - What gear and camera settings I use to create powerful and artistic images
- How to create a client relationship that will allow you to have them fully engaged with each other
- How to look for and capture the powerful moments
- How to take those moments and turn them into true pieces of art
- Tips for elevating your client experience
- Trust building between you and your client
- A deeper understanding of human behavior
- When to slow down
- Finding moments without the use of memorizing poses or prompts
- About me, what’s in my camera bag, shooting style
- Ditching the shot list
- Creating an EPIC session
- Client experience elevation
- Building pivotal moments and breaking free of the norm
- Breaking down your questionnaire
- Things to ask and how to handle them
- The Psychology of People and Moments
- Finding the right moments to document
- Client Prep and building a connection of trust
- Taking the time to listen
- Questions I ask
- Get to know the why
- Client Styling
- - 100+ page downloadable PDF Course
- Let’s talk about your favorite image exercise
- Thinking in moments exercise
- Answer your own questionnaire exercise
- Photoshop practice exercise
- Full edit of a handful of images taken from our BTS video
- Videos are available in Closed Captioning
"Every moment is an experience." – Jake Roberts
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!