Power of Moments
By Letha Imboden
What to expect
No matter who or where we are, we can all relate to average moments of magic and grace. Moments that fill our memories with tender touches, warm embraces, and soft giggles. Moments that are powerful to us. These powerful moments are ones that when we look back on them, they lift us above the everyday, pull us out of the darkest moments. Inspire joy, delight, and a pure sense of connection. As photographers it is our job to look for and target a specific moment, capture it, and to elevate it. To truly to take the ordinary moments and turn them into extraordinary pieces of art for our clients.
How do we know what to look for and when do we look for it?
How do we take a regular session and elevate the experience for your client?
This course is designed for those wanting to enhance their client experience while producing fully emotive images without relying on poses and prompts. I teach you how to deepen your client relationship and where to find their powerful moments. Together we’ll edit images in Lightroom and Photoshop and show you a few tricks to aid in enhancing emotion in your final product.
What you will learn
- What gear and camera settings I use to create powerful and artistic images
- How to create a client relationship that will allow you to have them fully engaged with each other
- How to look for and capture the powerful moments
- How to take those moments and turn them into true pieces of art
- Tips for elevating your client experience
- Trust building between you and your client
- A deeper understanding of human behavior
- When to slow down
- Finding moments without the use of memorizing poses or prompts
- About me, what’s in my camera bag, shooting style
- Ditching the shot list
- Creating an EPIC session
- Client experience elevation
- Building pivotal moments and breaking free of the norm
- Breaking down your questionnaire
- Things to ask and how to handle them
- The Psychology of People and Moments
- Finding the right moments to document
- Client Prep and building a connection of trust
- Taking the time to listen
- Questions I ask
- Get to know the why
- Client Styling
You may also like
"I cannot say enough great things about this course! Letha does an amazing job at capturing emotions and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to learn so many great tips and tricks. I look forward to investing in more of her courses. They are worth every penny and more so if you are on the fence please purchase you will not be disappointed!!"
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 100+ page downloadable PDF Course
- Let’s talk about your favorite image exercise
- Thinking in moments exercise
- Answer your own questionnaire exercise
- Photoshop practice exercise
- Full edit of a handful of images taken from our BTS video
- Videos are available in Closed Captioning
- Session insert to get you thinking and finding your creative voice
- Pro-tips that I’ve found useful
- BTS family session
- 2 BTS zoom meetings
**Presets NOT included**