Power of Moments
By Letha Imboden
What to expect
No matter who or where we are, we can all relate to average moments of magic and grace. Moments that fill our memories with tender touches, warm embraces, and soft giggles. Moments that are powerful to us. These powerful moments are ones that when we look back on them, they lift us above the everyday, pull us out of the darkest moments. Inspire joy, delight, and a pure sense of connection. As photographers it is our job to look for and target a specific moment, capture it, and to elevate it. To truly to take the ordinary moments and turn them into extraordinary pieces of art for our clients.
How do we know what to look for and when do we look for it?
How do we take a regular session and elevate the experience for your client?
This course is designed for those wanting to enhance their client experience while producing fully emotive images without relying on poses and prompts. I teach you how to deepen your client relationship and where to find their powerful moments. Together we’ll edit images in Lightroom and Photoshop and show you a few tricks to aid in enhancing emotion in your final product.
What you will learn
- What gear and camera settings I use to create powerful and artistic images
- How to create a client relationship that will allow you to have them fully engaged with each other
- How to look for and capture the powerful moments
- How to take those moments and turn them into true pieces of art
- Tips for elevating your client experience
- Trust building between you and your client
- A deeper understanding of human behavior
- When to slow down
- Finding moments without the use of memorizing poses or prompts
- About me, what’s in my camera bag, shooting style
- Ditching the shot list
- Creating an EPIC session
- Client experience elevation
- Building pivotal moments and breaking free of the norm
- Breaking down your questionnaire
- Things to ask and how to handle them
- The Psychology of People and Moments
- Finding the right moments to document
- Client Prep and building a connection of trust
- Taking the time to listen
- Questions I ask
- Get to know the why
- Client Styling
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 100+ page downloadable PDF Course
- Let’s talk about your favorite image exercise
- Thinking in moments exercise
- Answer your own questionnaire exercise
- Photoshop practice exercise
- Full edit of a handful of images taken from our BTS video
- Videos are available in Closed Captioning
- Session insert to get you thinking and finding your creative voice
- Pro-tips that I’ve found useful
- BTS family session
- 2 BTS zoom meetings
**Presets NOT included**