Shooting from the Soul
By Suneeta Ames
What to expect
Chances are, you are anticipating a course that will offer you the answers to shooting authentically. As artistic as it is technical, this course offers more than a quick answer. It is a comprehensive insight and my signature process to sharpen your skills photographing an impactful session. I will walk you through the complete essentials to a gallery more than beautiful locations and wardrobe - but also building a story-worthy, heart pumping gallery your clients will cherish for years to come. More than moments, the proven process of building prompts on the go that is relatable for any session.
Dive in if you are ready to :
- Create tried and true authentic and genuine prompts without memorizing lists or awkwardly stumbling.
- Engage and connect with clients with strong command over the flow of your photo session. ( Be the most confident YOU )
- Elevate your style and method for an incredible overall experience for your clients
- Create connections and initiating prompts that are meaningful, breaking stagnancy in the process.
From connections, finding moments that matter, prompt building, mapping emotions and controlling chaos in a family session - this 100 page PDF comes with most often ignored elements to a successful session - attracting the right market and building a rapport that keeps your client loyal to you, not your prices.
Come along on this adventure with me...
What you will learn
- Building a client loyal to you and not your prices by weaving connections and honing impactful rapport.
- Have clients that TRUSTS YOU and your vision.
- Map Emotions and Cues to place yourself as a master at your craft, even if you are still learning!
- The Formula to Effective Storytelling in your family session.
- Weaving Connections in your sessions for relatable, meaningful imagery.
- Signature Processes to build PROMPTS on the go, at any time! No more pretending to check your phones.
- Embracing Chaotic Moments and producing beautiful imagery in messy situations.
- Social Media Audit to attract the right CLIENTS for you!
- Ways to Elevate your galleries using a few simple steps.
Theresa is the best!!! She breaks things down so simply, and helps your photos go not just to the next level, but to the top level! Cant recommend her enough!!
Absolutely loved this course and did a session just a few weeks later! I even reached out to AnneMarie afterward for some pointers on lighting. She messaged me back and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!!
This course is a MUST! It is tailored to all skill levels. Nicole is so detail oriented and makes it very easy to follow along. I highly recommend this course to everyone!
Gaahhh! Nicole's course is amazing! I am already a big fan of her other courses and also did a mentorship with her. I love that as she learns new techniques and improves her skills, she continues to share her knowledge with others. Her new painterly preset that comes with this course is amazing and has been a great base paired with her brushes for creamy beautiful skin tones. I can't recommend this course and others from Nicole enough! <3
I am just at the beginning of the course and already WOWED. The attention to detail, the step-by-step that lets me follow along, makes a world of a difference. I am learning so much about Lightroom already. Nicole is also just so soothing to listen to! I am such a fan girl, and can't get enough of her content. This course is a MUST <3
I LOVED this course! I am wanting to offer Fresh 48 sessions
This course was incredible!!! I loved that it offered practical tips for how to approach fresh 48 sessions as well as tangible examples of how AnnaMarie edits. The BTS videos were also super helpful in seeing how a successful session goes. Highly recommend!
This is a great course for those who are just starting out growing their business and may need guidance on how to connect with clients and design a basic questionnaire. Amber's work is gorgeous and the editing videos add some creative options for newer photographers. If you are a seasoned photographer, you would likely find this course a bit too basic for your needs. I would definitely recommend this for beginners.
Easy to read and oh so helpful. Erica sparked my creative side and helped me realize what I need to do and how to go about it. The Hustle has helped me with another business that is not photography. Sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction and Erica does this very well.
This course was jam packed with such good information I put into practice immediately while reading through! The game changers for me were setting up my profile info which increased inquiries and better understanding my analytics! I have gone back to reference many times!
This is not my first Brianna course. I wondered if it was worth the time and money to purchase another of hers and HOLY COW YES! I basically will be throwing away all of my photos before this course. Okay, maybe not, but I will go back for re edits. I’ve had so many photos that felt like man this has so much potential but I can’t quite figure out what it’s missing. This course fills in those gaps. 10/10 recommend (and the Lightroom/photoshop presets and actions are just perfection!)
OMG THANK YOU!!! I've learned so much about spending up or cutting down my editing process. Everything was described and broken down so well, which made is so easy to follow. I've learned so much in this course and I can't thank you enough!!!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!
- 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF
- Over 60 minutes of “Hand Edited” Lightroom and Photoshop Editing Videos
- Signature Prompt Building and Storytelling Processes
- Audio assistance
- Client Questionnaire
- Wardrobe and Styling Guide
- Photography Cost of Doing Business Sheet
- Photography Shortcut for Photoshop
- 1 Behind the Scenes Video
- Four LIVE Classroom Session recordings that includes Price Calculation, Fighting Burn Out, Editing Software Reviews & Effective Client Interactions/Scripts
**Presets NOT included**