Storytelling Amongst The Chaos
By Jessi Ingram
A behind the scenes, beginning to end, styled shooting video with prompts to engage with your clients for creating storytelling images amongst the chaos.
This course will walk you through how I deal with chaotic situations, making your clients feel at ease when things have taken a turn, and how to deal with disinterested children. All while still creating storytelling images to deliver to your clients.
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - Tips to help you connect with your clients prior to the session
- Capturing details in order to tell your clients story
- Suggestions on how to redirect your clients focus when things turn to chaos
- How to connect with families prior to the session
- Creating relationships and building rapport to create a foundation with your clients
- How to navigate through Chaotic moments and focusing on what you can control
- Techniques on how to gain trust within your clients
- How to deal with kids whom seem stand-offish
- Utilizing locations and having a back up plan
- Re-directing the scene to create interest with kids
- Keeping a natural flow going during a session
- - 11 page, detailed downloable PDF, about Jessi's experience from the session
- 2 editing videos from the session
"Focus on what you can control at a session, not what you can't"
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!