The Unposed Approach
By Rebekah Melancon
Have you ever showed up to a session and struggled to think of poses? I know I have. After a ton of trial and error, I feel I have my session flow down to a science. But it wasn't always that way! So I have broken down my process step by step for you guys! In this class you will find how I prepare for sessions, the importance of wardrobe, guiding a seamless family session, and more!
For Any Level Photographer
(Beginner to Advanced)
What will you learn
- - Learn what gear is in my bag, and other goodies to help me during sessions!
- What programs and tools I use to achieve my style!
- How I best prepare for a seamless session!
- Why you should be sending questionnaires and letting your client get to know you!
- How I style my clients, including shops I love and links to my Amazon favorites!
- Attracting YOUR client.
- Choosing the best locations for your sessions!
- How I set up my sessions for success!
- General Session Flow
- How I deal with Dads and keeping family members engaged
- The importance of how you are speaking to your clients
- - 100 page, detailed downloadable PDF packed with remarkable information
- 7 Challenges to Practice the Unposed Style
- Culling Video
- Intro into Dodge & Burn
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do." -Rumi
Oh my word. Annie was AMAZING! I went into this mentorship hoping to gain a bit more insight into editing and session flow but had no idea I was going to walk away with as much new knowledge as I was given. Thank you SO so much!
I was so excited to see my girl Annie teaching with BEC. I did an editing mentorship with Annie a year ago in 2021 and she has grown so much in her craft- that now I wanted to learn from her! I believe in education and that we all have something so magical to offer. Annie is the queen at in home newborn sessions. Although I feel pretty comfortable in my in home newborns-I wanted to soak in a little of her brain because every post I am ooooing and awing at her photos. My goal was to see how she processes her session workflow. I LOVED her mention of outdoor shots of the home. I think it's easy to get hung up on not moving around a space and she really shows how much variety a gallery can have with the amount of space and environment is available! Highly recommend this course for anyone who needs a little inspiration to get out and shoot a lifestyle newborn session!
Oh my goodness! I am so glad I purchased this! It is going to be a game changer! If you're up in the air about purchasing anything from Nicole don't think about it just do it! I have no doubt this will help me grow on my photography journey! Thank you Nicole!
I am so thankful for this course. I really love how Nicole teaches, it's so easy to follow and her tips have been amazing! I 1000% would recommend this course to anyone! Oh and the presets and brushes are " chefs kiss " 💋
Love love love this course! So excited I got it! This takes my photography to the next level! Thank you for doing this!
No Reviews Yet? Leave a Review!