Unpopular Locations: Shooting with Creativity
By Nicole Geraldine
Are you tired of dreaming of beautiful breathtaking locations for your photos? Are you wanting to create magical and timeless photographs without having to drive hours to a new location or without having to fly to a different state? Then, this course is for you! I will walk you step by step through how I create dreamy galleries for my clients without having the perks of living near mountains, waterfalls, or any beautiful backdrops. As many of you know, I live in Northern Virginia (45 minutes away from Washington DC). My area is very flat for the most part unless I drive at least 1.5 hours to the mountains. However, not all of my clients are willing to make the drive, so I have to get creative during my sessions.
*Please note: For this course, you will need the latest version of Lightroom Classic and basic Lightroom knowledge. My original presets and brushes are not included in this course and are only offered through my mentorships and workshops.
What will you learn
- - Location scouting
- The importance of lighting
- Styling your clients
- Natural prompts
- Adding emotions
- Using different angles
- Finding reflections
- Trying some blur
- Using out of focus to your advantage
- Shooting through objects
- Adding different textures and dimensions
- Client experience
- What's in my camera bag
- My go-to camera settings
- How I use my own Lightroom presets and brushes to achieve my work
- Using my new preset pack "The Gaia Collection"
- Using my new brush pack "The Keen Sol 2.0"
- - 100 page downloadable PDF
- 6 detailed editing videos
- 2 Bonus content videos
- 1 extended behind the scenes video with closed captions