Magic of Color
with AnnA Kruse
BEC LEADER & Mentor
Hi ya’ll! I am Anna Kruse. I am a photographer from the PNW who focuses on emotive, bold, storytelling images, My journey began after having my children. Time is so fleeting that I wanted to be able to capture them and hold on to those dear memories After that, my passion for photography developed in wanting to give others those exact memories and the rest is history
What does my Mentorship Include?
• 1.5 hr Zoom meeting +30min extra for BEC Students
• Gear & Camera Settings
• Client Prep/Wardrobe for bold, colorful sessions • Posing, Prompts for emotive storytelling images • Going over Favorite presets +tweaks
• Magic of Color Presets +LR Brushes
The Sonder Collection Presets + MOC PS Actions
• Going over basic understanding of how lighting, locations and wardrobe factor in our final results
• Access to online portal for continued editing education
• Access to private online FB group for continued community support
• Monthly Group Zoom meetings covering various educational topics
*BEC Students will be receiving a PDF with 5 prompts geared towards emotive photos and added 30 min extra to zoom meeting
During our time, we will be editing 5 of your raw images implementing my editing techniques. Zoom calls will be recorded and provided to you after meeting. Must have updated LR, PS. Portraiture is part of my workflow in PS.
Our goal is for our clients to have images that can speak a thousand words. Photos are a way of being able freeze time just a minute longer. Let’s preserve these fleeting moments in life. Let's capture the emotion of big days and small days. From the warm embrace of love to the joyous moments of laughter. Let’s preserve them for lifetimes to come.
Magic of Color
Do you like to bake?
If you do you would know that there are so many instructions on how to make a delicious dessert but at the same time you are in control of how creative you want to be, do you want to follow the box instructions or would you like to put your own taste? Editing is just like that, there is no one way to art. Art is subjective and that's the fun part of it. You can use as many programs you'd like, there is no one trick to all.
Invest in yourself, your work and your business.